Thursday, January 17, 2008

High Intensity Stress and Aggression Management

















I must first wipe away all questions from your mind of who those two girls are. They are neither Sierra nor I. Yes, we could probably take those two girls on in a whim, but we try to restrain such aggressive behavior on others. However, Sierra and I both struggle when it comes to David or Brigg (particurally Sierra, watch out she's fiesty). But that is why we both now have light sabers of our own, in which we can take them both on with out doing too much bodily damage (however some damage is inevitable).
However, I have discovered stress and aggression management through BYU aerobics. I found that they offer a high intensity kickboxing class without contact to another human being. I was at first hesitant about such a class, and thought it would be lame-o. Well, I was wrong. It was beyond intense. At the beginning of the class I was confident, and I knew all the moves. However after 1/2 hour, I found myself suffering with pain. I did not think I would survive to the end of the hour to see my dearly beloved Brigg or family again. My life was flashing before my eyes. How I survived, I know not. I was brought down to the depth of all humility; in my bones, muscles and mind. Yet I shall endure; right now I'm the apprentice, but soon you shall learn to call me Master.

3 comments:

  1. Captain RANDOM strikes again....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude i feel your pain! i do areboics in the mornings on mon. and thursday at the church with some other gals (your mom too! :)!) anywho.. well its very MILD and i still felt like i was about to die! yikes im lame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah those girls really do look like you and your sis. hey--i've tagged you--check my page to see more! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete